Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Jeffro, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Jeffro

Jeffro Member Member

Hi there guys, a couple of questions :)

1. Is there any reliable air drop plugin out there where I can set multiple conditions like 1 air drop every 6 hours while being above a certain number of players. The default Rust++ are not enough since it will distribute way too much loot.

2. Can someone explain me which decay settings I need if I want wood buildings to last for at least 2-3 days.

I had ppl complaining it's way too fast now.

3. Is there any way I can transfer ownership of a building to another steamid, I had some people wanting to take over a building but they couldn't place a sleeping bag since the sleepover plugin I'm using checks the owner ID.

4. Could someone translate the magma sleepover plugin to python or jint2? I have the plugin hehe somewhere but writing this from my phone, I will upload the file when I get to a pc.

Edit: Here is the plugin: http://puu.sh/exIQt.txt

5. Is there any nice plugin to greet new players personally and explain them a few things, I feel motd is not sufficient :)

6. Is there any way to leave text in the chat for a longer period? Not everyone knows of /history :)

7. Is Fougerite compatible with Cheatpunch? Just discovered it's off by default, is it still worth it to turn it on?

Kind if a big list but I hope you guys can help me out :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. Jeffro

Jeffro Member Member

Anyone? :)

3. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

1. Not yet I guess we can make one.

2. We are working on a wiper plugin atm. Well @Snake is working with my code, @mikec is also doing something

3. I guess It's possible

4. What's that? What does It do?

5. What would you like me to do?

6. Uhhhh.. @mikec

7. It should be.

• Agree Agree x 1