RustBuster Custom Stuffs are INC

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Feb 21, 2017.

1. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

So lately, I have been looking into the unity package things, and see If I could add anything.
    Just in-case I contacted @EquiFox and @xEnt and so far EquiFox replied, he said he was interested.

Right now I'm working alone on Fougerite and most of the plugins, and I don't always have the time to test correctly, or do everything alone myself. There are still a lot of unanswered questions to even me so far, and things that would be good to know.

I will push out a 1.4.8 build soon, which will fix the Client Plugin loading again after disconnecting, and most of the other stuffs that were requested should be added.

Besides that, I also want to dig myself in and stabilize rust a lot more, but no idea how this will go, the best thing would be to test on 1.5.4 atm.

Someone also mentioned that the rb client uses a lot at the moment, so I will be looking into that too for the 1.4.8 update.

• Like Like x 2
  2. salva

salva Friendly self-taught developer Administrator

I remember this man doing very entertaining things that with a little imagination would be inclement to resurrect the legacy.
    @serg1980serg

Regards!!

3. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

Nice. I think those ball objects exist in rust. BTW, you can do that GUI yourself too with RB now. :)
    Just gonna fix the dc problem.

4. danilo

danilo New Member Member

How can i do that GUI changes?