1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


by DreTaX at 11:28 AM
(3,055 Views / 2 Likes)
Dear users of Fougerite

One of the plugins or a code part somewhere, at a hook sometimes causes strougle for fougerite and causes lagg.
I added a quick stuff that is able to log the speed of all the running hooks to a specific log file. You just need to replace the dll and add a new fougerite.cfg option. Besides that please list me below any bug/todo that i forgot about.

Code (INI):
; Fougerite logs are in PublicFolder\Logs
; Putting these false will still do the logging, but
; the console won't display them
speed=false ; <--- Make this true
by Jakkee at 1:45 AM
(3,020 Views / 0 Likes)
Quote from playrust:
by DreTaX at 12:44 PM
(2,864 Views / 3 Likes)
Hey guys

Sorry for my inactivity in the past days. I will be looking at the issues, and I will also analyze the lagg at connection at night. No worries, I'm still here.
by DreTaX at 11:59 AM
(5,000 Views / 0 Likes)
I was downloading a fresh version of the latest rust legacy server files, where i noticed that the bundles became HUGE.

Instead of 1 GB, It is 4 GB.

Everything extracted, txts out there, even maps or something?

It looks really weird.

I noticed something in the build logs:

Code (Text):
LICENSE SYSTEM [2016512 19:49:20] Next license update check is after 2015-06-19T12:59:17

Built from '5.3/release' branch; Version is '5.3.4f1 (fdbb5133b820) revision 16628561'; Using compiler version '160040219'
OS: 'Windows 8  (6.2.0) 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 65429 MB
BatchMode: 1, IsHumanControllingUs: 0, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 0, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 1
Initialize mono
Mono path[0] = 'D:/Program Files/Unity/5.3.4/Editor/Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = 'D:/Program Files/Unity/5.3.4/Editor/Data/Mono/lib/mono/2.0'
Mono path[2] = 'D:/Program Files/Unity/5.3.4/Editor/Data/UnityScript'
Mono config path = 'D:/Program Files/Unity/5.3.4/Editor/Data/Mono/etc'
Using monoOptions...
by DreTaX at 9:23 AM
(3,376 Views / 6 Likes)
Dear users of Fougerite,

I finished all my three final exams, I think they all went well *knock knock*

It seems like both History and Literature/Grammar went well, and Maths should be above 70% *knock knock*

I will be looking at the problems today, I have a total month to prepare for the vocabulary part, so there shoudln't be a problem now :)

All I hope is that I will get into the uni :D

by DreTaX at 2:36 PM
(3,155 Views / 1 Likes)
Last update for this and next week comes up today soon.

Added the itempickup hook.
Considering adding itemdrop
Gonna look into onclientconsole
by DreTaX at 6:56 PM
(3,529 Views / 2 Likes)
Dear users of Fougerite,

Next week I will be probably be inactive most of the time. The reason of this that I'm having really important exams on May 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I need to pass these exams with a good result to get into the University. (Send me those positive energy haha, I really need to pass)

Life has been pushing me back a little bit. (Government)

I took an Advanced I.T exam a year ago, I made the programming part 45/45, World Doc 22/30, Excel 6/15, SQL 6/30

On the Oral Exam, I also pulled the hardest crap, and I still don't know how did I do 17/30

Obviously I was like I'm able to re-do It 3 times, since I still have one year. But nope, the government got us a nice new law, which doesn't allow you to re-do the Advanced Exam until you got your graduation papers (Which happens at the last grade, which I'm in now....)

So basically I got screwed, I have an "okay" exam, and a so-so enough points average (47+50 points because It's an advanced exam)

You can imagine what...
by DreTaX at 11:10 AM
(4,006 Views / 1 Likes)
I have been looking into this a very long time, and as always the log ends with UnityEngine.Object.FindObject...

@tarynkelley have been looking into It too.

Seems like anything that is on timer, or on a thread causes the server to have a nice crash popup. (Player.Disconnect calls UnityEngine.Object.FindObject)

This has been resolved in a higher UnityEngine version, @Snake even found the changelog of It before.

Some of the plugins use a timer to handle checks later, and even disconnect players.

I have been thinking on several stuffs, how could I actually make It safer, but I can't come up with anything useful. I have been thinking on raising a hook, but I have been wondering if the hook would be running under a thread too.


The guy who gave the answer also shows the usage of the delegates, which we use for calling our hooks.

I will see if...
by DreTaX at 9:31 AM
(3,647 Views / 2 Likes)
I got this, and the next week as a full break time.

I will spend this time to research RustBuster, and push out a Beta finally. This is possible, since not much remains of It as I mentioned It before. It should be finished in these days.

I also but my concentration of the unknown disconnect crash, that has been running out for months. I don't exactly know what causes It, but It might be happening when the server tries to send a player data, but the player has already disconnected.
by DreTaX at 9:04 PM
(3,368 Views / 3 Likes)
I had some hard exams this week, and my final exams are coming up in May. I need to write a really good maths final exam to go to a university.

So about progress. I'm not sure how much will I be able to do, but I'm going to develop RustBuster further this weekend. As far as I remember I got the communication right last time, but the messages were not decrypted or something.

So yeah gonna do some progess again.
Powered by FireDaemon