- After 4 client connection failures (Error with decrypting, wrong stuffs, etc) the IP was blocked by RB until the server restarted. Now after 15 minutes this blacklist will keep getting cleaned by a parallel timer.
- You also have the ability to view the blocked IPs and also unblock with commands, and also with console commands
- /blip ip - Unblock IP
- /bliplist - Lists you the ips
- Console command: rb.blip ip (You can enter bullshit values too, to list all ips in the RustBusterServer log file.)
- Ban reasons are no longer publicly stated, but the moderators/administrators will still be able to see the exact reason. Also the server log contains the exact reason as usual.
- Bunch of anti-cheat stuff were imporved, and also made some bug fixes, that were reported recently.