About the future updates

Jaouad1

Mar 27, 2017
Parts Unknown
Umm DreTaX can you contact me through skype, Jaouadmim4. someone has uncoded rustbuster i think i was on RustForLife Loot++ a RustBuster server and some random guy named ErgoProxy was flying going through walls and shit. I hope you can solve this out but contact me on skype for more info i got some info from him of what he is using.

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
Omg !!! ErgoProxy still alive ?(also know as DARK LORD or PAWZER) , I remember that man gave me a lot of problems before rustbuster, even he used search socks5 proxyes to maximum stealth to circumvent the proxy check of the server and it was impossible to ban (it always got the way for unban himself) xd !!! If you need the ErgoProxy mail I think I have some messages in my mail inbox. It's bad news, I think that man clever

Last edited:

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Umm DreTaX can you contact me through skype, Jaouadmim4. someone has uncoded rustbuster i think i was on RustForLife Loot++ a RustBuster server and some random guy named ErgoProxy was flying going through walls and shit. I hope you can solve this out but contact me on skype for more info i got some info from him of what he is using.
Uncoding is impossible, @xandeturf already gave me a notice what's wrong. Only smart people would think about It, but fix is on the way. :)

If he gets HWID banned, there is no help 4 him tho.

Reactions: salva

Jaouad1

Mar 27, 2017
Parts Unknown
Thats some info i gathered and was asking him somethings he is unbanable he has been banned several multiple times he uses the strongest hacks like flyhack

Jaouad1

Mar 27, 2017
Parts Unknown
You gotta fix it asap this guy will ruin all RB Server he can glitch through walls fly everything and he keeps getting on after being banned he is not banable

salva

Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
It is not the right thread to follow this conversation

DtiyRust

Jul 9, 2016
DreTaX i Need Help How To Unbanned ia banned by Ping My Pc :(
my ID Pls Help Me :(
upload_2017-3-31_6-44-49.png

salva

Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
DreTaX i Need Help How To Unbanned ia banned by Ping My Pc :(
my ID Pls Help Me :(
View attachment 2001
If you are using rustbuster on your server, you can delete this file (\save\RustBuster2016Server\BannedHWs.ini ) and leave everyone unbaned on the RB side. Restart the server. After the console of the server you can write foungerite.unban YOUNAME

Not the best way to do it but it will work