About the future updates

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Mar 25, 2017.

By DreTaX on Mar 25, 2017 at 10:45 PM
  1. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

So the last Rustbuster had a bunch of new updates including a launcher, which can be thanked for @salva and @xandeturf

I'm really really getting my time of to finally add a first new custom item, I promise. I will have one more exam sort of thing on monday, but It is coming ;)

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Mar 25, 2017.

1. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      One more thing:

MasterServer updates for faster serverbrowser loading is also coming. Server name length thing will be fixed too.
    2. Jaouad1
      Jaouad1
      Umm DreTaX can you contact me through skype, Jaouadmim4. someone has uncoded rustbuster i think i was on RustForLife Loot++ a RustBuster server and some random guy named ErgoProxy was flying going through walls and shit. I hope you can solve this out but contact me on skype for more info i got some info from him of what he is using.
    3. salva
      salva
      Omg !!! ErgoProxy still alive ?(also know as DARK LORD or PAWZER) , I remember that man gave me a lot of problems before rustbuster, even he used search socks5 proxyes to maximum stealth to circumvent the proxy check of the server and it was impossible to ban (it always got the way for unban himself) xd !!! If you need the ErgoProxy mail I think I have some messages in my mail inbox. It's bad news, I think that man clever
      Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    4. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      Uncoding is impossible, @xandeturf already gave me a notice what's wrong. Only smart people would think about It, but fix is on the way. :)

If he gets HWID banned, there is no help 4 him tho.
    5. Jaouad1
      Jaouad1
      Thats some info i gathered and was asking him somethings he is unbanable he has been banned several multiple times he uses the strongest hacks like flyhack
    6. Jaouad1
      Jaouad1
      owh and salva he is still using that search proxy thing
    7. Jaouad1
      Jaouad1
      You gotta fix it asap this guy will ruin all RB Server he can glitch through walls fly everything and he keeps getting on after being banned he is not banable
    8. salva
      salva
      It is not the right thread to follow this conversation
    9. Jaouad1
    10. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      You are not giving us proofs at all buddy, sadly.
    11. DtiyRust
      DtiyRust
      DreTaX i Need Help How To Unbanned ia banned by Ping My Pc :(
      my ID Pls Help Me :(
      upload_2017-3-31_6-44-49.png
    12. salva
      salva
      If you are using rustbuster on your server, you can delete this file (\save\RustBuster2016Server\BannedHWs.ini ) and leave everyone unbaned on the RB side. Restart the server. After the console of the server you can write foungerite.unban YOUNAME

Not the best way to do it but it will work
    13. DtiyRust
      DtiyRust
      I could go on my server is the server other non
    14. DtiyRust
    15. DtiyRust
      DtiyRust
      upload_2017-3-31_8-44-54.png
      end 2 server in list end "Connecting Failed"
    16. ♛✪HnTz®
      ♛✪HnTz®
      Cade o com teúdo da nova atualização tem previsão quando sai
    17. flobbun
      flobbun
      When new news about the new object? I am anxious.
    18. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      Sorry for disappearimg, im back.
    19. S0ulight