Can't connect to rust buster server.

✠ Robertinho ✠

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2018
Brazil
timberhost.com.br
Hello everyone, everythings ok? For me not.

I was using Fougerite and after this night a lot of hackers entered in my server and made a "party". The plugins that I have didn't do anything so prefer start using Rust Buster to try solve the problem of hackers.

I followed the tutorials and everything is working... I think. Why? I can't connect in server. I am always kicked by Admin. Not only me, everyone who try to join in the server.

Here I have a video showing this error:

I'll wait :)

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com

I was using Fougerite and after this night a lot of hackers entered in my server and made a "party". The plugins that I have didn't do anything so prefer start using Rust Buster to try solve the problem of hackers.

I followed the tutorials and everything is working... I think. Why? I can't connect in server. I am always kicked by Admin. Not only me, everyone who try to join in the server.

We will be soon releasing 1.9.0 that will be solving these problems.

I don't understand the message when it kicks you. Please upload us server logs, client logs, and rustbuster server logs.
I also disabled the phone verification since it is no longer required.

Last edited:

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017

Not enough info. Please provide with Logs and Output logs both from client and server.
that can come in handy. I will also suggest joining Discord as it is much easier to get help with a live conversation with Staff or experienced server owners/Players those can guide you with few suggestions that can work.

Reactions: ✠ Robertinho ✠