Solved Endless Facepunch Screen

Ballard

Jan 27, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with RUST BUSTER, the situation is that the game opens, however, it stays freezed in the Facepunch logo and does not open even the Rust Buster's CMD.

Note: I have already followed the steps indicated in the file "RUSTBUSTER README INSTRUCTIONS.txt"; My Operating System is Win 10; There is no RustBuster.log file; I activated UAC and ran the program as Administrator; I also ran the program "RustBuster2016VerifyerAndUpdater.exe" and gave it all ok.

Excuse my bad english. Thanks!

Attachments

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
You're missed a DLL, go to your Client Folder -> rust_Data -> Plugins.
If you can see librust.dll then delete and run the verifyer.
If you DO NOT see it then you probably need to redownload the client. (I'm not sure if this comes with the client or it is downloaded)

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Hello, I have a problem with RUST BUSTER, the situation is that the game opens, however, it stays freezed in the Facepunch logo and does not open even the Rust Buster's CMD.

Note: I have already followed the steps indicated in the file "RUSTBUSTER README INSTRUCTIONS.txt"; My Operating System is Win 10; There is no RustBuster.log file; I activated UAC and ran the program as Administrator; I also ran the program "RustBuster2016VerifyerAndUpdater.exe" and gave it all ok.

Excuse my bad english. Thanks!
Re-download the whole client.