Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada
ice cold submitted a new resource:

AdvBan System - Recreation of the T banSystem From spock

REMEMBER SPOOCK IS THE CREATER I JUST FIXED ALL BUGS :cool:

Features:
  • Players are banned by their IP and ID
  • Banned players IDs are checked each time they try to enter and if there is changes in it they will be punished with increased ban time
  • Available configurable Vote Ban system
  • Include Anti Range Hack...
Read more about this resource...

ice cold

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada

Robert

Trusted Member
Aug 1, 2014
Connecting to server
Success
User Disconnected: Pocho
Auth Error: invalid ticket
PlayerConnectedEvent Error System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,EnhancedBanSystem.TimerPlus].ContainsKey (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at EnhancedBanSystem.ebs.OnPlayerConnected (Fougerite.Player player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Fougerite.Hooks/ConnectionHandlerDelegate:invoke_void__this___Player (Fougerite.Player)
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Fougerite.Hooks/ConnectionHandlerDelegate:invoke_void__this___Player (Fougerite.Player)
at Fougerite.Hooks.PlayerConnect (.NetUser user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
User Connected: Leonp147 (76561197960547411)
Auth Error: invalid ticket
PlayerConnectedEvent Error System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,EnhancedBanSystem.TimerPlus].ContainsKey (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at EnhancedBanSystem.ebs.OnPlayerConnected (Fougerite.Player player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Fougerite.Hooks.PlayerConnect (.NetUser user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Gamesjore

May 29, 2019
Deutschland
@Robert i think there some Bugs in the Ban System.
Example i was banned at your Server, because i did an "not real" shot...
(When Server is lagging and a person camping behind a Stone, at my client side the person is on a Side of the Stone and i shoot, and directly permanently banned...)
Maybe fix something like that?

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017
@Robert i think there some Bugs in the Ban System.
Example i was banned at your Server, because i did an "not real" shot...
(When Server is lagging and a person camping behind a Stone, at my client side the person is on a Side of the Stone and i shoot, and directly permanently banned...)
Maybe fix something like that?
Not the right place to report the complaint about a server ban, its plugin page. you can either write directly to the server owner or ask for assistance or report on their community website or Discord. that might help you surely.