Forum died?

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
Request hooks in the Feature Requests section, Add a hook name + description. If it's good enough / Can not be abused then it'll be accepted

Demo

Mar 3, 2016
Parts Unknown
Request hooks in the Feature Requests section, Add a hook name + description. If it's good enough / Can not be abused then it'll be accepted
I see no update for a long time - in this regard, I and a few associates decided to reissue rust legacy - this forum doesn't interest me anymore - at the end I will lay out the good original sounds legacy - all models , scripts, sounds , textures of the legacy will be used in my reissue

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
2 weeks is for you a long time? Keep in mind that Fougerite is not DreTaX's full time job. He also has a life. His work is completely on a voluntary basis. You should show him some respect instead of complaining that he's not active.

Reactions: DreTaX and PearlJ

Demo

Mar 3, 2016
Parts Unknown
Безымянный.png
2 weeks is for you a long time? Keep in mind that Fougerite is not DreTaX's full time job. He also has a life. His work is completely on a voluntary basis. You should show him some respect instead of complaining that he's not active.
I respect the work Dretax and understand everything - but I decided to re-release legacy rust the new version on the latest version of unity - first tests

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
View attachment 1568
I respect the work Dretax and understand everything - but I decided to re-release legacy rust the new version on the latest version of unity - first tests
That's ahh, pretty cool.
Could have Fougerte built into the server. No more cracked clients/servers etc.