GameNoGlitch

Approved GameNoGlitch 2.1.0

No permission to download

Watch dogs

Trusted Member
Nov 27, 2018

here little video i done so you know what i mean anyways when you place down foundation on the ground no name glitch says you cant not place this here even though its green when to place its don't work when you try and place it some where where its red then you find a spot where you can place it says like i said no name glitch you cant place this here

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017

here little video i done so you know what i mean anyways when you place down foundation on the ground no name glitch says you cant not place this here even though its green when to place its don't work when you try and place it somewhere its red then you find a spot where you can place it says like i said no name glitch you cant place this here
Game noglitch is basically build to protect those locations of Rad town those are already in game like building and other Rad town containers etc.. Warehouse which is a building or you cna say another monument where you are trying to build game no glitch provide a radius around a certain area where you can not build around Rad town or the ingame buildings like factory or warehouse.
If you have played Rust legacy before you might know a Glitch where players use container and small rad town or building in Hanger to built in their base and that can give them the advantage to hide their loot or material inside ingame building or container. Game no glitch provide with protection for server and no one can build around these areas.
As i explained in your case you are building too close to the warehouse on left side which is a ingame building. Hence you cna not build there.

Reactions: SILVA