hello, someone help me

Dairon ltu

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2021
Dairon
Necesito crear un complemento que al agregar un amigo con el comando agregar amigos, que muestre el nombre de otro color Verde y los que no son amigos en Blanco, y.
some help, I just started in the world of programming

Dairon ltu

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2021
Dairon
I need help I just started in this world and I want to create a plugin, I want to create a plugin that when you add a friend, that marks it with a green circle, or the name in green either of these two one or the other,

could you help me
or go explaining myself little by little to go on my own how to create complements I need help and as I already told you I start in the world of fougerite programming and I don't know how to create complements help

Dairon ltu

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2021
Dairon
what I have edited from rust buster is ice textures and 3d models I have deepened myself in designing textures and icons, but programming I have never tried, but I learn very quickly how I learned to create textures it was only that my mgoe taught and learned and now I do texturasiy good but in programming I am voted if you could teach me??

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
I need help I just started in this world and I want to create a plugin, I want to create a plugin that when you add a friend, that marks it with a green circle, or the name in green either of these two one or the other,

could you help me
or go explaining myself little by little to go on my own how to create complements I need help and as I already told you I start in the world of fougerite programming and I don't know how to create complements help
Well you need to learn how to code, and eventually how to code in C#, then learn the API of fougerite, and RB, plus legacy.
I do not teach, and my time is limited, and not sure how much time i would eventually have to do this.
If you are struggling with team kills, just utilize the plugin called Clans