- Jul 13, 2014
C# Plugin Install Guide
1. Get the DLL of the plugin :
2. Go to your server "Modules" folder and create a folder for your plugin :
3. Paste the DLL of the plugin inside that folder :
4. Create a folder for your plugin inside the "Save" folder :
Note: This may be not necessary in some plugins but it's good to do it.
5. Edit the Fougerite.cfg inside the Save folder :
6. Add the name of the module, and the name of the folder with an equal "=" between them.
NOTE : Change "Group++" to the plugin's name ! This is just an example. You should use the name of the plugin you downloaded.
Last edited by a moderator: