Solved I can join but other people can't..

Palmtree

Jan 15, 2017
Parts Unknown
So i had my server for a while now, i had fougerite 1.5 and i successfully updated it to 1.6.9 now!
So you would think everything works well...
Not Exactly i can join perfectly with RustBuster and when anyone else joins they get a freeze and a message
Gaming.config.Could not resolve host. game.facepunchstudios.com, host not found

Any suggestions?

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
Hungary
github.com
Here you go! :)
[10/22/2018 11:38:50 AM] [Error] [RustBusterServer] Error, possibly missing a config option: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Also the client log please.
It seems like the RustBusterServer config file is corrupted. I suggest deleting it, then restarting the server.
Settings.ini
It should look like this:
INI:
[Settings]
EnableAutoScreenShots=true
ImageQuality=1024x768
NotifyMSG=[color yellow] Download RUSTBUSTER CLIENT AT [color green] www.tinyurl.com/rustbuster2
NotifyMSG2=Download RustBuster Client: www.tinyurl.com/rustbuster2
AllowNewVersions=true
AnnounceN=false
Respond=false
RejectCount=4
RejectCooldown=15

Palmtree

Jan 15, 2017
Parts Unknown
[10/22/2018 11:38:50 AM] [Error] [RustBusterServer] Error, possibly missing a config option: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Also the client log please.
It seems like the RustBusterServer config file is corrupted. I suggest deleting it, then restarting the server.
Settings.ini
It should look like this:
INI:
[Settings]
EnableAutoScreenShots=true
ImageQuality=1024x768
NotifyMSG=[color yellow] Download RUSTBUSTER CLIENT AT [color green] www.tinyurl.com/rustbuster2
NotifyMSG2=Download RustBuster Client: www.tinyurl.com/rustbuster2
AllowNewVersions=true
AnnounceN=false
Respond=false
RejectCount=4
RejectCooldown=15
Okay so removing the settings.ini? i only have this https://i.imgur.com/7cr9Fpm.png