No permission to download

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
DreTaX updated LegitRaid with a new update entry:

• Added a feature that should now stop the abusers of the friend command against raiding. When a random guy goes on a foundation or a ceiling that is not owned by him, and places a storage/stash there, he will be added to a list in the DS. He still won't be whitelisted, but when the owner of the house gets raided, the raiders will be able to open those too. This should work all the time, and there shouldn't be problems like "Admin I can't open this chest, but we used explosives"...
Read the rest of this update entry...

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
not working properly good, I hope it will be repaired soon as it is wonderful pluging in this fashion completely stop using ceiling hack ..... I've seen some players use c4 and can not loot chests .... also sometimes some boxes bug ... but perhaps most important is that even after using c4 can not open the boxes (you have to adjust something) .... waiting for some anxious update

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
Hello, my server I have installed this plugin 3-4 months ago, but there are many times that there are problems and not working properly, I think I've found an important BUG.

When a player builds the house and a friend of the owner puts the boxes, in most cases when someone uses C4 in this house you could not loot.

However, when the house completely (including boxes) has the same owner, using C4 you can loot without problems

I think the solution to this problem in ete "prohibit deploy boxes, stash and furnaces if you do not own that house"

Believe me, I myself have seen this problem many times and have come to this conclusion using / owner ...

Please any response from my view ??

Brain

Dec 29, 2016
Parts Unknown
Even the bug on your server, now you don't spend resources on walls and doors - add config if there are no walls or doors - you can open