New hackers trying to destroy new servers

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017
Hello i was playing today on AcW server and two guys whom i already saw o another server that is Rust northern they joined my server and tried to use hacks they killed me 2 times with hunger hack and radiation hack idk what they are using but it is bad , as they come close you die to hunger or radiation. the name are hardstyler and jordstar20001. they are trying to go on new servers and killing players by tping to them and using these cheap cheats. As i founnd this i closed the server. and thought i must report here as they must be doing same with other servers too.
I would wait for reply from DreTax or julie or any other responsible person.
Below is Log from Banlog

[12/25/2017 22:18:06] jordstar20001|123.2.149.45|Console|CalorieHack
[12/25/2017 22:18:06] jordstar20001|76561197962172527|Console|CalorieHack

These cheats /hack did something wiered and banned me from my server only.
we need these kind of maggots out of our community or they are real threats to real server like us out there. I would also have discussion with our head developer and will tell him situation.
please help.

Revezunds
P.S a picture below where he is trying to turn on or test his cheats,i went out and he came closer i died to rads,and again i died to him as i came closer to him with calorie hack.

Attachments

Last edited:

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
don't use fougerite and you won't have these issues
I love the ambiguity of the users who come here to show everything they hate Fougerite, if you do not like it ... Just do not go in here, PS Hate is not the right way my friend

coconutty

Dec 12, 2017
Parts Unknown
I love the ambiguity of the users who come here to show everything they hate Fougerite, if you do not like it ... Just do not go in here, PS Hate is not the right way my friend
there's nothing to hate about fougerite, especially the fact that i made like 3 videos of me banning people and suicide hacking in 2018, NOTHING to hate about it!

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
don't use fougerite and you won't have these issues
You could contribute instead of shitting around while i was away.

Hello i was playing today on AcW server and two guys whom i already saw o another server that is Rust northern they joined my server and tried to use hacks they killed me 2 times with hunger hack and radiation hack idk what they are using but it is bad , as they come close you die to hunger or radiation. the name are hardstyler and jordstar20001. they are trying to go on new servers and killing players by tping to them and using these cheap cheats. As i founnd this i closed the server. and thought i must report here as they must be doing same with other servers too.
Below is Log from Banlog

we need these kind of maggots out of our community or they are real threats to real server like us out there. I would also have discussion with our head developer and will tell him situation.
please help.

Revezunds
P.S a picture below where he is trying to turn on or test his cheats,i went out and he came closer i died to rads,and again i died to him as i came closer to him with calorie hack.
I will read ur issue soon, I am back for more.

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Below is Log from Banlog

please help.

Revezunds
I assume that this is a non-rustbuster server?

Calorie and rad hacks were patched years ago, as you can see it in the banlog.

What's the actual matter?

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
I assume that this is a non-rustbuster server?

Calorie and rad hacks were patched years ago, as you can see it in the banlog.

What's the actual matter?
Check discord, Fougerite staff

• Informative
Reactions: DreTaX