Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Just because why not. Currently in plan:
  • Solve that little Fougerite thing bug that was reported
  • Update RustBuster, will be adding the launcher with a new major update
  • Add a test object to rustbuster
Do you have any sort of objects that i could try? Its easier than adding guns and stuffs for now, but ITEMS are COMING.

Reactions: salva

BogdanWDK

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 31, 2014
United Kingdom
Some ideas i've got while was taking a shower:
1. Modifying recipes for armors/weapons
So , like when crafting a bolt you need the BP and lqm but you will also need 2 more items which it wont drop so often :
- Bolt Action Rifle shaft
- Some-Fancy-Item-Name (xD)

2. Being able to edit the map ? (Adding more zones in the awesome and unused Wasteland ?
3. Adding more slots in inventory ?????

Also for personal reasons, is there a way to assign a check on a resource/animal to see if they're still unharvested/alive ? I want to add more resources/animals on map but to also respawn them if they get harvested/alive.

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
You should do weekly Dev Blogs (RusterBuster and Fougerite) with changes you've made that week (Skip the weeks you didn't do anything) just like Garry does :D:D

Reactions: salva

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
Also for personal reasons, is there a way to assign a check on a resource/animal to see if they're still unharvested/alive ? I want to add more resources/animals on map but to also respawn them if they get harvested/alive.
I think you can already do this using a server plugin.

Maybe dig around in Assembly-CSharp.
Just had a quick look and maybe SpawnManager
or maybe:
C#:
GenericSpawnerSpawnList.GenericSpawnInstance.targetPopulation = [INSERT NUMBERHER];