plz help meeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

ghswac

Mar 15, 2017
i did everything .. i even reinstalled windows .. i used different internet connexions .. i really want to play and i can't .. i recently joined a new clan .. and i'm not playing when they need me so much .. i don't wanna lose my place in that clan :(

ghswac

Mar 15, 2017
i really appreciate your help @tarynkelley .. i have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed with different versions including the ones you sent me .. but i don't have that Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 ..

@salva i'm going to download it right now and try it .. i hope this works .. thnk you so much

Reactions: salva

ghswac

Mar 15, 2017
@tarynkelley @salva sorry i did everything .. i installed Windows 7 sp1 and all the frameworks you sent me and the windows server .. but it didn't work .. still haveing the same message .. color red failed to connect

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
plz anything new ... ????? :(
4/29/2017 6:38:17 PM [RustBuster] [color red] Exception during connection System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at lXU=.t3U=.u3U= (System.Exception exception) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at lXU=.ZXY=.cXY= (System.Object& instance, System.Object[] methodArgs, Boolean isNullNullable, System.Reflection.MethodBase methodBase, Boolean isVirtualCall) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at lXU=.yHc=.znc= (lXU=.KXY= ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at lXU=.t3U=.unU= (lXU=.KXY= ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Does this happen only at those servers?

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
It's hard to say why you can not connect, Might be the server
Need to wait for the server owner to post their logs, they'll probably have a better picture of what is going on
If it's only happening on this server then it most likely is the server

ghswac

Mar 15, 2017
@Jakkee yes that's what i was telling myself too .. if the other servers are working so it's from the server for sure :(