remove

kiko

May 16, 2016
hello
does he exist a plugin in fougerite to remove part of home
thanks for your answerd (and sorry for my bad english)

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
but how to autorize floating house??
do /remove and then use an uber hatchet
or if you are using AdminPlus and you have AdminRemove Enabled in the settings.ini, then you can use want ever weapon you have chosen in the settings to remove (Without command)

kiko

May 16, 2016
ok but but i want this for all players, it's possible ??? (sorry again for my bad english)
thanks

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
ok but but i want this for all players, it's possible ??? (sorry again for my bad english)
thanks
Yes, Very possible.
You'll have to edit the file to do that.
Change this:
Python:
#Line 124
    def IsEligible(self, HurtEvent):
        try:
            Eligible = HurtEvent.Entity.Object._master.ComponentCarryingWeight(HurtEvent.Entity.Object)
            return not (Eligible)
        except:
            return True
to this:
Python:
    def IsEligible(self, HurtEvent):
        return True

Pompeyo

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Cuba
Hi !!!

How can I configure destroySystem to be used only by administrator, or is there another plugin that contains the old /remove?

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
Hi !!!

How can I configure destroySystem to be used only by administrator, or is there another plugin that contains the old /remove?

Well simply by editing the plugin as a minimum with NotePad ++ (but I do not recommend it), what you should do is edit this line ....
https://github.com/dretax/Python-Plugins/blob/master/FougeritePlugins/DestroySystem/DestroySystem.py#L205

But I do not recommend it if your programming knowledge is null, anyway ... try it and if you get errors you will know that you did something wrong ..... greetings

Reactions: Pompeyo

Pompeyo

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Cuba
@salva
ok i will try to follow your advice, if something goes wrong immediately i will notice it. Thank you !!

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
@salva
ok i will try to follow your advice, if something goes wrong immediately i will notice it. Thank you !!
And if you get it right ..... you will take the pleasure and want to modify and edit all, xddd, you're welcome

Reactions: Pompeyo