Riketta's Client Side AntiCheat

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Aug 20, 2015.

By DreTaX on Aug 20, 2015 at 3:41 PM
  1. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

I will be updating Riketta's Client side and see what can I do with It.

The latest source is at him with a different system, we will see how we got with It.

The release will be closed source, and It will not be compatible with Oxide.

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Aug 20, 2015.

1. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      It will be good but anyway I don't think I will use it unless there is the source of it. Which functions are u planning to add ?
    2. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      The reason why I plan to do It closed-source because I was notified that people at the Oxide forums are already checking that stuff out lmao. I don't know yet but we will see.
    3. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      Checking that stuff means ? Are they stealing some codes or something ? Also I have some recommendations if u want to hear.
    4. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      I saw that the guy wants something similar for oxide.

What sort of recommendations?
    5. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      It would be perfect if you can block the cheats from opening. The last version of Riketta's just takes screenshots and sends them, you should completely block cheats. And also keystrokes made clientside should be sent to server.
    6. DreTaX
    7. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      And please, make it opensource. I only want it to learn while looking at the codes, not planning to use it with Oxide. I only use Oxide for anti-glitch and rustdb support. I can make a rustdb plugin for fougerite but I can't make an anti-glitch plugin.
    8. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      I don't exactly what do you mean by anti-glitch plugin.

The problem is not with you, the problem is that the Oxide people stole a bunch of code from us and still do. When we released Pluton their own code structure was 85% similar to Pluton's once they released their build too.
    9. hajhoseini90
      hajhoseini90
      how to install
      Riketta's Client Side AntiCheat ?
    10. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      http://oxidemod.org/plugins/r-antiglitch.627/ That's the anti-glitch plugin what I meant.
    11. DreTaX
      DreTaX
    12. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      Glitch fix means ? Is it implemented in Fougerite ? Which glitches have been fixed ?
    13. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      It's a default included module in Fougerite.

Has anti ramp stack, anti pillar stash, anti chest/stash under foundation
    14. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      So, Fougerite now needs an anti placing beds under rocks plugin and also a kit manager that allows to set maximum usage of kits. Then I will have everything I need in Fougerite.
    15. BogdanWDK
      BogdanWDK
      @blackeagle1122 : if you throw a look over Resources you'll find what you need. Also if you have any ideas for plugins don't heistate to post in "Feature Requests".
    16. blackeagle1122
      blackeagle1122
      I already looked at all the posts in Resources. And I'm telling you the lacks of Fougerite. There is no kit plugin that allows us to set maximum usage count. Also no plugin for blocking rock-houses neither. So I'm gonna make a feature request thread and stop posting here.