Since you guys asked me about RustBuster, currently I rewrote the SSL part 2 times now, since as I mentioned before the Microsoft SSL API failed to work on Mono, and Mentalis API only works on .NET 1.0.....
I rewrote the SSL part, and successfully switched the client side to SecureBlackBox's API which supports .NET 3.5 and even has a mono version compiled.
I also rewrote the self-signed certificate generator, since It didn't correctly generate a valid one for the server side. Seems to be good now.
Now only the server side remains, if It works and I can send message vica versa, It should be no time to finalize this.