The Russian Guy is still...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Feb 22, 2017.

By DreTaX on Feb 22, 2017 at 10:58 AM
  1. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

So he is still trying to SYN flood the webserver, but his IPs are auto nullrouted. Too bad. Somebody is really angry for not getting the source code of RustBuster. I don't get It. He doesn't have a life or something?

How can one person be that angry, for asking/threating me in private msg for the source code of RustBuster? Work for It kid. Get some skills, and don't just "download" h3ping and use a command for a syn flood that doesn't work anymore.

I might move the site to 144.76.5.197 which is my biggest server, and that can't be DDosed, not even SYN Flooded. Will see.

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DreTaX, Feb 22, 2017.

1. salva
      salva
      Lol .. if the russian boy is angry, it is because rustbuster is a great project and can not be rekt, so far ... xd .. gg russian guy
    2. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      I have no idea what's his problem for real. He was constantly asking for the source code of RustBuster

"or else..."
    3. tarynkelley
      tarynkelley
      Use Cloudflare maybe.

Write some Fake sourcecode, include a nice shell code and insert a reverse shell / backdoor and send him your trojan present.
    4. gintaras
      gintaras
      yea russian guys sucks...
      But interesting dretax why you really dont share? you sharing everything there is workaround for buster?
    5. tarynkelley
      tarynkelley
      Do you know any real antivirus program which is open source? Kaspersky, NOD32, Norton, Avira, AVG, etc, they are all closed source. For a reason: Making them open source would help virus programmers to bypass them.
    6. DreTaX
      DreTaX
      Only a few people have access to the source, for example all the Pluton Devs and some guys who are not members for example @tarynkelley and @MasterPeace

Two reasons only.
      1. If you knew the source code, RustBuster would be easy to bypass, and If I would tell you the encryption passwords, and vectors, you would just have to recompile It, and you already have your modified RB client ready for hacking.
      2. I don't want anyone to modify the client, or copy It. I worked hard for It, and for example this Russian guy would like to make It/modify It for his needs. I don't want that. I don't want any duplicates from It.
    7. salva