Weapon

Approved Weapon 2018-10-26

No permission to download

watsitfts

Aug 21, 2017
Parts Unknown
watsitfts submitted a new resource:

Weapon - New WEAPON for servers. Launcher.

This plugin is in testing yet. I tested with just me and another player on the server.
I dont know about server feature when using at server big number players online...
... I create to use for 3 players safe... is complex job... sorry if found bugs... help and improve anything if possible...
Maybe it has bugs. Comment here if you find any errors. Very important...

Dretax, please help if possible in case of bugs ....

##### Instalation: #####

Attention:
Do everything EXACTLY as indicated...
Read more about this resource...

watsitfts

Aug 21, 2017
Parts Unknown
About scriptable object ... cause bug ... it is not possible to see the complete weapon ... created object ... but impossible to solve problem on "Clipping Plane" appears half of the weapon. Sorry.

HIDE AGENT =3

Oct 22, 2018
About scriptable object ... cause bug ... it is not possible to see the complete weapon ... created object ... but impossible to solve problem on "Clipping Plane" appears half of the weapon. Sorry.
It may be useful for you. There are objects in rust in such a system

Pompeyo

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Cuba
Men i see that you are depending on many plugins, and that complicates everything, I think it would be better if your plugin could do all those functions, you could implement a server plugin to do all that. I'm not criticizing I just give an idea.
sorry for my bad english

watsitfts

Aug 21, 2017
Parts Unknown
Hi, Pompeyo. I thought about it. But ... in any case, must have the SERVER SIDE plugin ... only the PLAYER SIDE never works ... it's impossible control. I've already created a MODULE for this ... but ... python works fine too. Maybe I'll send the module another day for this... thanks.

Reactions: Pompeyo