why people don't answer your question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Watch dogs, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Watch dogs

Watch dogs New Member Member

What is going on with fougerite? you ask on the forms about problem or a error NO reply back or nothing example like geoip i ask so many times about this issue and what it says and error, another one similar issue building restriction plugin there i posted the error messages i sent what poop up about the error but still NO reply again whats going on? bit rude really i asking nicely and no reply you think the guy who made the plugin would check it out or at LEAST say sorry for late reply or they may say ill check it out for you later when i not busy but NO again i have seen them online on fougerite alot the people i have messaged as well so they would've seen my message about asking them question not hard to reply back only takes few seconds to reply if you have time to come on here then you will def ally have the time to reply back to the question you got answered

2. DreTaX

DreTaX Probably knows the answer... Administrator

It doesn't need a lot of thinking to understand that It's Christmas and maybe everyone is taking a break? =)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ice cold

ice cold Plugin Developer Plugin Developer

Sorry but i was on a plane

4. Jakkee

Jakkee Plugin Developer Plugin Developer Contributor

For you, i’ll take some time out of my day have look into BuildingRestiction when I’m back home

5. Watch dogs

Watch dogs New Member Member

ok i wait for you when your ready