Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
DreTaX submitted a new resource:

Wiper - Auto Wipe Objects.

Description:

Wiper was designed to wipe all the Player's objects, if the player has been inactive for more than the configured days.

The Player InActivity Date gets updated on every Connection/Disconnection.

The plugin also checks automatically for wipeable objects in every hour.

Those players who have objects on the server, but haven't been on the server since you added wiper, will also receive the day cooldown, and their objects won't get insta wiped....
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: 3askry999

h0wHigh

Aug 5, 2014
Would their be anyway to detect if a campfire or barricade is on a foundation? so when you wipe them it will only clear the ones on the map not foundation. And have an option to clear both.

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
Is it still working for you? In my logs wiper is wiping about 70 objects, then for 3 days do nothing (0 wiped) (i think it's impossible). I have now 15557 objects what is many for me, I would like to keep it on about half of it..

Also: /wipecheck makes loop and stops server (unresponsive for xxxxxxxx)

chaochaoq9

Jul 27, 2014
I can't actually tell what to do. Dunno.

The problem is probably the for cycle, but ehh...
Test the players' door in set time in the work, said the player is on the server in the game. My ideas.
If the player uses TP home .. how to do?:confused:

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
The problem is that wiper was working before so it was probably made good... I could use JZap at least for those big bases, but this plugin had some problems, errors before and I'm a little bit lost now. I don't know what to use now.

maughanorama

Nov 27, 2014
Is it still working for you? In my logs wiper is wiping about 70 objects, then for 3 days do nothing (0 wiped) (i think it's impossible). I have now 15557 objects what is many for me, I would like to keep it on about half of it..

Also: /wipecheck makes loop and stops server (unresponsive for xxxxxxxx)
I get this when using wiper on the layest fougerite have a look at you log file and I bet ya ita getting spammed to crapp with the wiper checking all objects. I downgraded to 107b all is good now

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
@maughanorama no.. I dont have it in logs. Wiper log just showing me 0 wiped objects day by day. Only in 4.4.2015 he deleted 98 objects. 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07 nothing :(

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
I don't know what is "day configuration" but if you ask me if wiper is working, yes. Once a hour it shows on server "Checking for wipeable objects..". Other thing is that I have "Broadcast=false" but it still showing it.

Maxdays are 5. I have some big bases what are on server really for about 10-20 days and just lagging players ...

Last edited:

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
A little bit update:
- WipedIDs showing maaaany IDs wiped.
- Log.log showing 0 objects wiped.
- Settings.ini (sorry that I didn't upload but I'm tired, I'll write what is there faster)
Code:
[Settings]
UseDayLimit=True
MaxDays=5
Broadcast=False
UseDecay=False
DecayTimer=180

[Objects]
What is in objects? IDs from last 5 days. That means that IDs are deleted successfully. But I have now 20 000 objects. Nothing is deleting... I'm planning to wipe map soon, so we will see what is going on after wipe.

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
A little bit update:
- WipedIDs showing maaaany IDs wiped.
- Log.log showing 0 objects wiped.
- Settings.ini (sorry that I didn't upload but I'm tired, I'll write what is there faster)
Code:
[Settings]
UseDayLimit=True
MaxDays=5
Broadcast=False
UseDecay=False
DecayTimer=180

[Objects]
What is in objects? IDs from last 5 days. That means that IDs are deleted successfully. But I have now 20 000 objects. Nothing is deleting... I'm planning to wipe map soon, so we will see what is going on after wipe.
O_O