Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
DreTaX submitted a new resource:

Kits - Advanced Kits Plugin

Description:

A Plugin that allows you to configure kits a lot more better than Rust++ does.

How to use:

I created some example loadouts, I hope they are obvious.
The main config requires you to type in the name of the loadout files.

INI:
[AdminKits]
AvailableKits=starter, AdminKit

[PlayerKits]
AvailableKits=starter:120000 ; 120000 = 2 * 60000 | 60000 = 1 minute | 120000 = 2 minutes (Cooldown)
Read more about this resource...

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017
Very Efficient and convienient resource @DreTaX
[<[@everyone I am well aware of another plugin Kit please do not redirect me to that plugin]>]
I am talking about this plugin.Is there a possibility to remove the bug where kit spawning time can be controlled? and once any kit spawned by a player it has a cooldown for certain minute or hour.

The plugin works perfectly only one drawback is that players can spam kits and cooldown timer do not work.

• Informative
Reactions: DreTaX

ice cold

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada
Very Efficient and convienient resource @DreTaX
[<[@everyone I am well aware of another plugin Kit please do not redirect me to that plugin]>]
I am talking about this plugin.Is there a possibility to remove the bug where kit spawning time can be controlled? and once any kit spawned by a player it has a cooldown for certain minute or hour.

The plugin works perfectly only one drawback is that players can spam kits and cooldown timer do not work.
admins have no cd in this plugin

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017
Ohh ! okay so you mean players have a cooldown, I mean if a normal player will try spamming /kit (name) he can not spam that and will have a cooldown of a certain minute? because I am not concerned about Admins cooldown.

ice cold

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada
Ohh ! okay so you mean players have a cooldown, I mean if a normal player will try spamming /kit (name) he can not spam that and will have a cooldown of a certain minute? because I am not concerned about Admins cooldown.
Yes normal players have cooldown and admins not

Reactions: Revezunds

Revezunds

Dec 1, 2017
Be sure to /flushkit all of your kits @Revezunds
@DreTaX can you please elaborate or explain how to do /flushkit and where and what is its main important and work. is it just a command which i have to add in every kit or something different.
P.S sorry for being a coding noob :p
thank you very much.

Last edited: