Approved AdvancedTester (RecoilTest/JumpTest) 1.6.2b

No permission to download

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't know if there is any sort of server code to close an inventory. I will be looking into that later, but this is going to stay like this for now. I remember I even searched for something like that on the oxide forums, but since nobody developed a plugin like this, nobody has done It yet. I can only add an option to disable the menu hack for now, but note that people who actually have hack menus open, also won't get detected.

Also jumptest and recoiltest are obsolete as hell, they should be removed.

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Can you add some code that close inevntory automatic ? BTW : Thx dude for helping me ;-)
Two more config options were added.

I updated the main page too.

INI:
UnBindTab=True ; Unbind tab button during test?
MenuHackBan=True ; Can cause false positives atm if inventory is open, ( no idea how to close it from the sever yet) but detects hacks instantly.

McRustReloaded

Mar 20, 2016
Parts Unknown
Two more config options were added.

I updated the main page too.

INI:
UnBindTab=True ; Unbind tab button during test?
MenuHackBan=True ; Can cause false positives atm if inventory is open, ( no idea how to close it from the sever yet) but detects hacks instantly.

Again one more small bug:
UnBindTab=True ; Unbind tab button during test? It dont work. Doesnt matter if i set to True or False.

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
I see that the code is fine, so I don't think that you have downloaded the latest..

If you change it, it will change at restart or even at reload.