Resource icon

Approved AdvancedTester (RecoilTest/JumpTest) 1.6.2b

No permission to download

McRustReloaded

Mar 20, 2016
Parts Unknown
But if i set MenuHackBan to False, the players who cheat won´t be detected. Is it not possible that a message appears on fatest that players need to close inventory before test starts ? Like " U have 10 Seconds to close inventory" ?

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
From my point of view is wasting time, and annoying the players with the test.

There are methods to develop hacks and assign them to any key F6 or F7 or F12 or U or K etc ... obviously I will not say how. @McRustReloaded ,the only way to clean your server of players who cheat on your server is to use RustBuster. I think this is said in this thread as 3 times xd. Regards""

McRustReloaded

Mar 20, 2016
Parts Unknown
From my point of view is wasting time, and annoying the players with the test.

There are methods to develop hacks and assign them to any key F6 or F7 or F12 or U or K etc ... obviously I will not say how. @McRustReloaded ,the only way to clean your server of players who cheat on your server is to use RustBuster. I think this is said in this thread as 3 times xd. Regards""
We was using RusTBuster , we was one of the first server which used it ! But we lost many players ! And u can say it three times more, but we won´t move to RustBuster atm ! It is sure that we move to RustBuster, but not now !

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
But if i set MenuHackBan to False, the players who cheat won´t be detected. Is it not possible that a message appears on fatest that players need to close inventory before test starts ? Like " U have 10 Seconds to close inventory" ?
They will be detected if their buttons are binded.

Maybe, but i dunno. Later tomorrow i might add that

ice cold

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada
when i put it into fougerite 1.5.1 it says this error

[Modules] Module "AdvancedTester" has thrown an exception during initialization. System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Users\Michiel\Desktop\rust_server_151\Save\AdvancedTester\Settings.ini".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AdvancedTester.AdvancedTester.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Fougerite.ModuleContainer.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Fougerite.ModuleManager.LoadModules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
when i put it into fougerite 1.5.1 it says this error

[Modules] Module "AdvancedTester" has thrown an exception during initialization. System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Users\Michiel\Desktop\rust_server_151\Save\AdvancedTester\Settings.ini".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AdvancedTester.AdvancedTester.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Fougerite.ModuleContainer.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Fougerite.ModuleManager.LoadModules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
http://fougerite.com/threads/where-to-put-the-plugins.351/
Watch from 8:26

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
You don't have to create the inifile....

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Users\Michiel\Desktop\rust_server_151\Save\AdvancedTester\Settings.ini".

AdvancedTester = Directory