MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
MasterPeace updated Restriction Zones with a new update entry:

1.3 - Performance and fixes

Restricition Zones 1.3.0:

1. Performance improvement: loading zones to memory, reloading on set/edit/delete
2. Zone Edit improvement: now you can edit all settings:
ex - /zone edit hangar 124 on off on
3. Bug in Zone Edit function fixed: function wasn't validating input on 'destroying' option
4. Small performance fixes: 'switch'
5. Preventing some errors when admin have no f# idea...
Read the rest of this update entry...

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
Player.Moderator support could be added tho :p
You know... There is that thing that less people have access to such plugins it's better for your server. Plugin was made to provide possibility to disable building on rad zones. I decided for my purposes to add disabling of PvP too. But if someone don't know what he is doing (especially multiple guys), or someone just go crazy they will add that 50 zones and then be mad at me that my plugin ruined their server... :D

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
You know... There is that thing that less people have access to such plugins it's better for your server. Plugin was made to provide possibility to disable building on rad zones. I decided for my purposes to add disabling of PvP too. But if someone don't know what he is doing (especially multiple guys), or someone just go crazy they will add that 50 zones and then be mad at me that my plugin ruined their server... :D
Config option?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
Is there any chance to implement something like a Test Zone / Staff Zone where players cannot kill Admins/Moderators but Admins/Moderator can kill players?

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
Hey, Admins can do whatever they want, plugin is not limiting them. But of course you can do that in config. Remember to always set config so everything is fine.

config.ini said:
[Settings]
BuildingOffWarning=TRUE
PVPOffWarning=TRUE
DestroyingOffWarning=TRUE
AllowAdminsToBuild=TRUE
AllowAdminsToKill=TRUE
Also I don't really know - are these Moderators Fougerite functionality or some plugin?

If Fougerite, I can add that. I saw on Dre server that some people really use "Moderators" so it may be crucial for someone to have this "ismoderator".

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
Yes I'm missing something like:

AllowModeratorsToKill=TRUE

I decompiled the plugin and saw that AllowAdminsToKill=TRUE is never being used. Is that true?

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
Working good. The only feature missing would be AllowModeratorsToKill=TRUE/FALSE, but maybe i manage it to implement it by myself.

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
I'll look if it's fougerite functionality and add it if yes. But if it's just some Moderator plugin, I'll not add it.

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
I noticed that you cannot harm yourself as a normal player in a PVP OFF area. (e.g. no fall damage) Is there any way to change that?

I tried to modify it by myself, I used 3 different decompilers but the sourcecode was never completely properly. Is it possible that you release the source code?

Last edited:

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
Of course there is a way... Probably. And there should not be problem in decompiling as Dre proved us. Remember to add required libraries to project first (Fougerite, AssemblyCsharp).

I don't like to publish code because of two reasons, but don't ask me about them.

Thanks man with you I'll finally end this plugin :)

I decided to check UID to see if attacker and victim are same. For me it's working.

Attachments

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
Of course there is a way... Probably. And there should not be problem in decompiling as Dre proved us. Remember to add required libraries to project first (Fougerite, AssemblyCsharp).

I don't like to publish code because of two reasons, but don't ask me about them.

Thanks man with you I'll finally end this plugin :)

I decided to check UID to see if attacker and victim are same. For me it's working.
Its working perfect. Thanks a lot