Restriction Zones

Approved Restriction Zones 1.3.1

No permission to download

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
At this moment Mods/Admins can kill each other. Is there a way to allow that only Admin/Mods can kill Players, but Mods/Admins cannot kill each other in a NON-PVP Zone.

MasterPeace

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
What the hell?

So you mean Mods can kill Mods, or Mods can kill Admins, but cannot kill Mods?

Anyway, I didn't even thought about making feature like that, because why? If moderator want to kill moderator... It means that he shouldn't be moderator or they both making fun.

I can do that of course but I don't really understand situation. Like moderators have nothing to do but kill other moderators in non-PVP zone? :D

Azymok ☏ ✈

Jun 18, 2016
Canada
I think if you add that is not wakes up :)

eject true/false => all players will be kicked out of the zone when trying to enter it (1)
enter_message "XXXXX"/false => set a message that will be sent to players when they enter the zone
leave_message "XXXXXX"/false=> set a message that will be sent to players when they leave the zone
pvpgod true/false => all players have PVP god mode in the zone
pvegod true/false => all players have PVE god mode in the zone
sleepgod true/false => all sleepers have god mode in the zone
undestr true/false => all buildings can't be destroyed in the zone
name XXX => set a name for the zone
radius XXX => set the radius of the zone (default is 20)
nochat true/false => prevent players from chatting in this zone
nobuild true/false => no buildings can be built in the zone (2)
nodeploy true/false => items will not be allowed to be deployed (3)
notp true/false => no teleportation commands can be used to get in or out of the zone (compatible: Teleportation Requests & SetHome)
nokits true/false => no kits can be requested inside the zone (Compatible:
Kits plugin)
nosuicide true/false => can't write "suicide" in the console, to commit suicide
killsleepers true/false => all sleepers will be killed when they go to sleep here
radiation XX/false => add radiation to the zone. Radiation amount is set by minute. So setting 5000 will get will 5000 radiation in 1min.

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
enter_message "XXXXX"/false => set a message that will be sent to players when they enter the zone
leave_message "XXXXXX"/false=> set a message that will be sent to players when they leave the zone

That shit could cause lagg as fuck. Useless.

Azymok ☏ ✈

Jun 18, 2016
Canada

That shit could cause lagg as fuck. Useless.
and the rest?the addition of radiation and so on?