RustBuster Client Sided Scripting

Which language should be added on client side?

• C# Dll

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • C# css file

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Python file

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BogdanWDK

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 31, 2014
United Kingdom
Top things that we need on client side (linked somehow to server and live downloads to clients on plugin reloads or smth like that, i can explain more if interested)
- GUI (Texts,Bars,Boxes,etc)
- Loading Screen , Loading screen sound
- Textures

And one thing that came in my mind: Spectator mode, really wonder if its possible. (You know,as playing Counter-Strike and spectating somebody , see how he plays ? :D)

Aand oohh, that Processor ID ban is a must-be-implemented. Maybe centralized with a database with all servers (So you try to inject cheats into RustBuster ,you get banned. Easy)

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Top things that we need on client side (linked somehow to server and live downloads to clients on plugin reloads or smth like that, i can explain more if interested)
- GUI (Texts,Bars,Boxes,etc)
- Loading Screen , Loading screen sound
- Textures

And one thing that came in my mind: Spectator mode, really wonder if its possible. (You know,as playing Counter-Strike and spectating somebody , see how he plays ? :D)

Aand oohh, that Processor ID ban is a must-be-implemented. Maybe centralized with a database with all servers (So you try to inject cheats into RustBuster ,you get banned. Easy)
Most of these are already in? You missed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.