Fougerite Official

Fougerite Official 1.7.9E

No permission to download

BattouKen

Jan 12, 2015
how give admin for me in my own server with fougerite 1.0.7b ??? cant use commands, help please

mikec

Master Of All That I Survey
Administrator
Jul 12, 2014
Los Angeles, California, USA
mikec updated Fougerite Official with a new update entry:

Fougerite 1.0.8

Fixes and Features
* Player.SteamID, Player.GameID, Player.UID, Player.IP, Player.Name, Entity.Name, Entity.OwnerID, NPC.Name, DamageEvent.WeaponName, DeathEvent.DropItems should all be safe to access at any time, as long as the instance itself isn't null. They are assigned to static fields when the object is instanced.
* Zone3D uses its own datastore
* DataStore.ToIni converts Vector2/3/4, Quaternion, Bounds to string, but restoring from string is...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Jakkee and h0wHigh

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
Code:
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'GFxImageEffect, Assembly-CSharp'.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Type:internal_from_name (string,bool,bool)

at System.Type.GetType (System.String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Reader.ParseType (System.String str) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Reader.ReadBundleListing (System.String nameOfBundle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as JsonException: GFxImageEffect, Assembly-CSharp
  at Facepunch.Load.Reader.ReadBundleListing (System.String nameOfBundle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Reader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Loader.Deserialize (Facepunch.Load.Reader reader, IDownloaderDispatch dispatch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Loader.CreateFromText (System.String downloadListJson, System.String bundlePath, IDownloaderDispatch dispatch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RustLoader+<Start>c__IteratorA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
Code:
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'GFxImageEffect, Assembly-CSharp'.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Type:internal_from_name (string,bool,bool)

at System.Type.GetType (System.String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Reader.ParseType (System.String str) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Rethrow as JsonException: GFxImageEffect, Assembly-CSharp

at Facepunch.Load.Reader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Loader.Deserialize (Facepunch.Load.Reader reader, IDownloaderDispatch dispatch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Facepunch.Load.Loader.CreateFromText (System.String downloadListJson, System.String bundlePath, IDownloaderDispatch dispatch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RustLoader+<Start>c__IteratorA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Jakkee - this is because you changed Assembly-CSharp.dll file, what is included in new 1.0.8 package. Like I said in PM it shouldn't be included, because not everybody know what he is doing by copying it. We have some different build of servers, some of us have cracked servers, and this dll will not work.

You need to get your old copy of file or reinstall server and repatch.

• Informative
Reactions: DreTaX and Jakkee

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
Jakkee - this is because you changed Assembly-CSharp.dll file, what is included in new 1.0.8 package. Like I said in PM it shouldn't be included, because not everybody know what he is doing by copying it. We have some different build of servers, some of us have cracked servers, and this dll will not work.

You need to get your old copy of file or reinstall server and repatch.
RC5 and below worked fine.

I can not use google.There are other ways to download it?
Currently it's just Google.

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
I'm pretty sure that there is about 2-3 builds of same 1069 version. One time (when I bought VPS server) I downloaded official rust server version from creator site (I don't remember his name, you know, he deleted it first and after that made it public, free to download).

First - it wasn't cracked, but i really thought that I change only some files and it's done. It's about 400 mb so it's hard to upload from your disc to VPS, that's why I was searching for official package - server downloaded it in about minute and unpacked.

Second - I was totally wrong, because this was some newer built, what you probably have. It has most of files in other sizes and dates, and server could not even start until I changed them for those from my disc.

So you just need same version for all files to work.

I can not use google.There are other ways to download it?
I have many space on my dropbox, so I uploaded it for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yccnpy7i17g2huh/Fougerite_1.0.8.zip

But remember to not install Assembly-CSharp.dll from package.

You should use Dropbox too guys. For just Fougerite releases it will work fine.

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Warning: Seriously noticeable lagg on World.Entities. I think It's because of the airdrops that were added to It. I'm testing now, If It is i will give out a quick release, and tell It to mike

MasterPeace

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Wiki Editor
Feb 2, 2015
Poland
For some reason I could not even go back to Fougerite 1.0.7 (downloaded dlls and modules from my VPS). Same error with RustPP and probably Jintplugin.

I'm reinstalling server on my localhost now.

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Possibly. I match the entity name when instancing an Entity, which would run the match for every entity found.

Turn debug off. Debug logging isn't buffered, so you'll block when writing lots of very verbose log lines.
Debug is off on my main server as I said on IRC. Still causes unresponsive.

mikec

Master Of All That I Survey
Administrator
Jul 12, 2014
Los Angeles, California, USA
OK, I'll check it when I get home. Does it cause lag just looping through without printing anything or accessing any Entity properties?

Code:
int i = 0
for e in World.Entities
    i++