HungerGames

Approved HungerGames 1.6.0b

No permission to download

Assassin

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Apr 9, 2017
Iran
I remember having a solution on my server for that ..using OverlapSphere before doing / hg join

The code to include would be this:
Python:
Objects = Physics.OverlapSphere (Player.Location, 6)
                     For x in objects:
                         If "meshbatch" in x.name.lower ():
                             Player.MessageFrom (sysname, red + "ERROR: -------- You must be away from any structure --------")
                             Return
And everything solved, @DreTaX already knows this solution for several months ago, but lately it is very busy with the exams .... keep calm and soon update it ,,, maybe !!, otherwise you can try to learn python and Include it yourself ... greetings !!
Exactly i don't know where i must put this code!can you send a screenshot from it?

kahmad1000

Jun 23, 2017
Hello
I have a problem. when I use /hg leave command it says that I left the hg but do not teleporting me back!
and for that I must use /hg disable
what should I do?
I'm using the latest fougerite and hunger game plugin.

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
Hello
I have a problem. when I use /hg leave command it says that I left the hg but do not teleporting me back!
and for that I must use /hg disable
what should I do?
I'm using the latest fougerite and hunger game plugin.
That's because you're probably testing the HG plugin playing your own?

@DreTaX , forget to tell you that .. I set the example.

I put a situation before the /hg forcestart:
1- Starts HG, /hg announce
2- Join 10 players to HG
3- 9 of these players make /hg leave, Then there is only one player left in the event

What happens is that if this last player does /hg leave NO is teleported back, he does not even really leave the HG because he can continue doing /hg leave all the time. This last player can only leave the event if any admin does /hg disable, this error has always existed ... I forgot to tell you, my head is too full xd. regards

PS You can also try doing 1./hg announce 2./hg join 3./hg leave, "easy method"

Reactions: kahmad1000