Resource icon

Approved TpFriend 1.1.1

No permission to download

Leonardo

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2015
Hi, Not wanting to disturb, I wonder if you can add in the next updaters an option that does not let players use the TPA on a roof? Would prevent players from using the plugin to cross houses.

srry for bad English > Google Translater :D

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Hi, Not wanting to disturb, I wonder if you can add in the next updaters an option that does not let players use the TPA on a roof? Would prevent players from using the plugin to cross houses.

srry for bad English > Google Translater :D
Hey! Maxbe Its possible to add, but I added double teleportation to It and if you use EAC's anti teleport glitch feature then It should also fix It. Im working on a new EAC update and a new Fougerite update atm.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4

Leonardo

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2015
Hey! Maxbe Its possible to add, but I added double teleportation to It and if you use EAC's anti teleport glitch feature then It should also fix It. Im working on a new EAC update and a new Fougerite update atm.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4
ok, thanks. :)

tarynkelley

Nov 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
I'm getting problems that players sometimes get teleported to random locations when using the tpa function.

Last edited:

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Do this : if maxuses <= int(usedtp):

instead of : if maxuses >= int(usedtp):

and it should work great :)
Yeah my mistake. Soz...

Is there anyway to fix this? Too many players get teleported to random locations by tpfriend and homes.
To be honest you may disable that EAC feature but only those players get randomly teleported which are either bugged, or using dizzy hack to glitch in a house, or purposely going far from the specified destination so they may fall through the house.

ice cold

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada
it says [IPModule] TpFriend plugin could not be loaded.
IOException: Could not add reference to assembly Pluton

Jakkee

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Contributor
Jul 28, 2014
Australia
it says [IPModule] TpFriend plugin could not be loaded.
IOException: Could not add reference to assembly Pluton
You can't use Pluton plugins on Fougerite.
Download this plugin from this website

salva

Friendly self-taught developer
Administrator
Jan 31, 2016
Hi guys!!! , I use a lot of HG on my server and the players are very happy, FOUGERITE is incredible .. It happens a problem when during a game of HG the server crash for some reason that in DataStore is recorded the SteamID that is in "HGIG" then the player Can not use TP, this is easy to solve if that player returns to play HG, then when the game ends You can reuse TP

This is part of the code TpFriend:
Python:
if DataStore.ContainsKey("HGIG", playertor.SteamID):
                    Player.MessageFrom(self.sys, "You cannot teleport to this guy currently!")
                    return
This situation causes problems with LegitRaid (players can loot everything):
C#:
if (!lootstartevent.IsObject || DataStore.GetInstance().ContainsKey("LegitRaidA", lootstartevent.Player.UID)
                || DataStore.GetInstance().ContainsKey("HGIG", lootstartevent.Player.SteamID)) {return;}
My question is:
Anyone can give me a piece of code in Python or C # to DELETE ALL SteamsIDS that contain the string "HGIG" and to solve this easier? Please for me it would be great help

Thank you very much and I am waiting for an answer (you are incredible)

DreTaX

Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Hi guys!!! , I use a lot of HG on my server and the players are very happy, FOUGERITE is incredible .. It happens a problem when during a game of HG the server crash for some reason that in DataStore is recorded the SteamID that is in "HGIG" then the player Can not use TP, this is easy to solve if that player returns to play HG, then when the game ends You can reuse TP

This is part of the code TpFriend:
Python:
if DataStore.ContainsKey("HGIG", playertor.SteamID):
                    Player.MessageFrom(self.sys, "You cannot teleport to this guy currently!")
                    return
This situation causes problems with LegitRaid (players can loot everything):
C#:
if (!lootstartevent.IsObject || DataStore.GetInstance().ContainsKey("LegitRaidA", lootstartevent.Player.UID)
                || DataStore.GetInstance().ContainsKey("HGIG", lootstartevent.Player.SteamID)) {return;}
My question is:
Anyone can give me a piece of code in Python or C # to DELETE ALL SteamsIDS that contain the string "HGIG" and to solve this easier? Please for me it would be great help

Thank you very much and I am waiting for an answer (you are incredible)
Whats the exact matter?

DataStore.Flush("HGIG")

Reactions: salva