Wiper

Approved Wiper 1.1.3

No permission to download

SPooCK

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jul 27, 2014
England / Bulgarian
Is using this plugin better than using the default Fougerite Decay system? I'm puzzled which one should be better for auto decay?

SPooCK

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jul 27, 2014
England / Bulgarian
Hey @DreTaX , I've been using the plugin for 2 weeks now and recently we started experiencing crashes which results in a total server shutdown even closing the console window of the server with the last thing in the log:
[Warning] [Fougerite Entities] Some plugin is calling World.Entities in a Thread/Timer. This is dangerous, and may cause crashes.
Your plugin is the only one that I'm using to clean old objects, can you look into that when you have some time, it's kind of unpleasant?

DreTaX

Probably knows the answer...
Administrator
Jun 29, 2014
At your house.
github.com
Hey @DreTaX , I've been using the plugin for 2 weeks now and recently we started experiencing crashes which results in a total server shutdown even closing the console window of the server with the last thing in the log:

Your plugin is the only one that I'm using to clean old objects, can you look into that when you have some time, it's kind of unpleasant?
You are right. The access of entities is not thread safe, and the plugin also needs an update.

SPooCK

Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer
Jul 27, 2014
England / Bulgarian
@DreTaX The plugin is still crashing the server on checking for 7 days old objects, I'm not using the Decay, so something is going wrong and I believe probably something is throwing null and crashing the loop, haven't investigated the code, but it's doing it only with 22k-23k objects on the map....